Today the trend is towards do-it-yourself projects around the home. This is a great notion and for many projects it is perfectly feasible in order for homeowners to save money. One project that do-it-yourself is a very bad idea is a Do it yourself Electric Dog Fence. You might be wondering why it is so harmful to install an Electric Dog Fence on your own.
Let us count the ways.
- Chances are when you purchase a Pet Containment Fence; you are hoping that it is for the long term. To make those hopes a reality, it pays to use Contain My Dog Contain and Train. You really do not need any words – once you see the difference between the sizes of the cable that the do-it-yourself kit provides you with the size of the cable that Contain My Dog will provide you with. The cable is the lifeline of your containment system. If the cable stops working due to bad weather or break or even a nick in the insulation – your pet fence is rendered useless and your dog’s safety is at risk. A Contain My Dog cable is guaranteed for life, ensuring that you always have a working system and a safe dog.
- If you choose to install the Pet Containment Fence yourself, you have a lot of yard work ahead of you. The cable needs to be buried underneath the ground which means digging up your yard, installing the cable and then repairing your lawn. When you allow Contain My Dog to install your cables, there will be virtually no evidence of an installation, thanks to our low impact installation process. It will look as if we were never there.
- Along with the proper cable, training is just as important to success of your Pet Containment Fence MA. When you purchase your Electric Dog Fence from Contain My Dog, you can receive professional training from the professionals that really know dogs and dog fences. We will show you exactly how to make sure that your dog is properly trained and how to continue that success well into the future. Training for an Electric Dog Fence is a lifelong commitment, that Contain My Dog will happily show you so that you can be successful.
- If you are the type that needs control over an installation at your home – the good news is you still can even when you allow Contain My Dog to install your Pet Containment Fence. You will walk the yard with your professional installer to determine the exact boundaries you want to set as well as any no-go areas for your dog such as flower beds or gardens – giving you some control over your installation.
- When you compare the benefits of do-it-yourself containment systems to the Contain My Dog lifetime guarantee on your Pet Containment Fence in Massachusetts, RI, and CT, as well as the training of your dog, you will realize there is no comparison. Nothing can compare to a lifetime guarantee.
For more information on how professional installation of the Electric Dog Fence in Massachusetts can benefit your home, contact the professionals that have installed hundreds of Pet Containment Fences by clicking HERE or by calling them direct at 508-404-3647 in MA, 401-942-3647 in RI or 866-364-8724 in CT.